New Mama Musings

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Latest Developments

Henry has reached a few new milestones. He's busy. Try to keep up:
  1. He's begun holding his hands together in front of him and studying them carefully...which makes him cross-eyed.
  2. He juts his entire lower lip out when he's upset. This is accompanied by watering eyes, and folks, there's not much I wouldn't do to make Henry happy again when I see that face.
  3. He can now roll over. Not even three months old and he's on the move. We first witnessed it last Friday, when every time my husband put him on his stomach he would immediately flip to his back as though he had a spring on his tummy. A few days later Henry was chilling on his back in his crib with Pooh bear, and when I checked on them after a few minutes they were both on their stomachs. Very suspicious.
  4. He's finding his thumb with regularity now and uses it to soothe himself to sleep. Just this morning I put him in his crib so I could brush my teeth, and when I came back to get him he was fast asleep with his thumb in his mouth. Yay for opposable thumbs!
  5. He's started laughing and there's no predicting what will do it for him. And something that was funny thirty seconds ago will cease to amuse him when tried again. I wish I could replicate his laugh for you. It kind of sounds like, "Heh heh heh. Heh heh." Did I give birth to Butthead?
And you're up to date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home