New Mama Musings

Monday, March 27, 2006

"Henry So Happy To-day"

That's what my stepdaughter says about her little brother whenever she sees him. And it's true: Henry is a happy little guy most of the time.

Frankly I was concerned about his demeanor during the first few weeks when he seemed so, well, high-needs. He cried a lot. In retrospect I think his stomach was upset by some of the foods I was eating; he still spits up if I have the tiniest bit of soy or dairy. And now he's generally really good-natured.

In the late afternoons, right as we're waiting for my husband to come home, Henry and I usually share at least one fit of laughter. I'll do something to make him laugh, or he'll find something funny on his own (like my turning the bean-bag chair over, or shaking out a pillow to fluff it). It's truly contagious. See for yourself.

2 Comments:

  • I just love baby giggles!

    PS I missed you ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 PM  

  • Awww how cute! I have to share my baby's giggles now too. :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lLj2252vO8

    By Blogger Andrea, at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home