New Mama Musings

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Festivus for the Rest of Us


Henry and I just returned from watching my husband's band play at Summerfest, billed as the world's largest music festival. While I enjoyed seeing them play and visiting with friends I hadn't seen since before Henry was born, I was even more entertained by all the attention Henry received. Turns out we have one cute kid.

(So cute, in fact, that while I was waiting in line to pay my $15 admission with Henry in the solarveil ring sling, a woman ran up to me and gave me her extra ticket.)

People were particularly taken with Henry's headset, which is the same brand of sound-dampening headphones for kids worn by Apple Martin when mama Gwyneth Paltrow takes her to Coldplay concerts. Hey, only the best for Henry.

4 Comments:

  • Sounds like a lot of fun! And Henry is a TOTAL cutie. If he's into older women, maybe he and M can be internet boyfriend and girlfriend ;).

    Hey, how 'bout a link for getting those headphones??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 PM  

  • I bought them from eBay UK -- here's a link: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Earshot-Communications-Limited (you may be able to find them at other sites, but it seems to be hard to get them in the U.S.). They're the Peltor Kids Ear Defender.

    By Blogger True Mama, at 8:50 AM  

  • that is the cutest thing ever. :)
    a

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

  • Thanks for posting this link... I've been looking all over for these for y 10mo. old and hadn't had any luck!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home