New Mama Musings

Monday, February 18, 2008

Goldilocks and the Three Bears, Updated Version


Henry has been asking us to "talk wid you" lately, and today he specifically requested that we discuss Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

I told him the story, stopping every now and then to ask him what happens next. We got to the part about the bears going upstairs, and I said, "Papa Bear saw that his bed was all messed up. And what did he say?"

I expected Henry to reply, "'Someone's been sleeping in my bed.'"

Instead, he said, "'What the...?'"

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the giggle.

    M wants to talk about things a lot these days. I am constantly hearing, "talk about the playground," or "talk about the hayride" (the child has an incredible memory), and with all the talk around here lately of birth, I'm hearing "talk about the vagina" a lot (except she says "pagina").

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home