New Mama Musings

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Just Like Mom

The other day, needing a moment to finish lunch, I handed Henry the Sunday Kmart ad to look at. He was busy pointing to the pictures of plastic toys, particle board furniture and other Kameapart items when I got up and went into the kitchen to rinse off my plate.

He suddenly started in with the noise that means, "Look what I noticed! I'm going to keep making this noise until you come see!" so I told him I'd be there in a minute.

His "AH! AHH! AHHH!" continued until I went back into the dining room to see what he was so excited about.

He was pointing to the full-figured ladies wearing bras on sale.

Now there's a story to share at his wedding reception.

1 Comments:

  • That is utterly hilarious!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home