New Mama Musings

Monday, April 18, 2005

Note to Baby:

Last night your dad and I went to see the Psychedelic Furs. By the time you read this you may be thinking, "My parents are such dorks," but the Furs were a really important band to both of us, long before we ever met.

I could feel you moving around when Richard Butler got on stage, so either we're giving you a head start on appreciating punk/alternative music (at the age of 24 weeks post-conception), or already in utero you're thinking, "Man, my parents listen to total crap!"

1 Comments:

  • hey there new mama :) im just kinda wavin at you cuz i was flippin around today and your posts made me smile :) im a not so new mama - got two kids who do more talkin back than listenin :)

    anyways - thanks for the grin, huh? take care of you and baby.

    By Blogger madgirl, at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home