New Mama Musings

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Marketeers Got To My Husband

Apparently, Henry has his own song. And it's not a variation on the one my sisters and I sang to my now seventeen-year-old nephew (Henry is a baby/The cutest little baby/Henry is the best little baby in the world...).

No, it's a variation on the Oscar Mayer Bologna Song:

My bologna has a first name,
It's H-E-N-R-Y.
My bologna has a second name,
It's H-O-L-D-E-N.*
I'd love to eat him every day,
And if you ask me why I'll say:
'Cause Henry Holden has a way
With B-O-L-O-G-N-A.

*The fact that Holden contains too many letters only adds to the ridiculousness, don't you think?

Looking on the bright side, I guess he'll learn how to spell not only his first and middle names but the name of one of the more disgusting meat products on the market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home