New Mama Musings

Saturday, September 09, 2006

In the Swim


Last Sunday Henry went swimming for the first time. I know, I know, summer is over and we didn't even take the kid swimming until then. But judging by his lack of enthusiasm last weekend, I don't think he missed much.


Even hanging on to Daddy on the stairs, Henry didn't look too sure.


"You want to take me where?"


In the pool now, still not too thrilled. "That's a lot of water."


Back on the steps. "I will stand here stoically if you insist."



"Ah, running around and around the pool while Mommy chases me with the camera...much better!"

2 Comments:

  • Great pix! Hey, I've only taken my girl swimming a handful of times this summer and I live in PHOENIX and have access to a FREE awesome kiddy water park right across the street. You got it. L..a..zy!
    XOXO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 AM  

  • Too cute!

    You know, I swore I would have M in a pool regularly starting at birth so she would get used to it, not be afraid of water, blah, blah, blah. Yeah. That didn't happen. I keep saying I'm going to sign up for swimming lessons at the Y ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home