New Mama Musings

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Rock-A-Bye Henry

Henry fell asleep in the car this morning after a very traumatic haircut, his third ever. He was only out for about fifteen minutes, but it was enough to make him think he was not gonna take a nap in the afternoon, no way no how.

I tried, believe me, but after half an hour of him walking on the bed, doing the "all done" sign, and thrashing around saying "roh, roh" ("roll, roll"), I finally got him up.

Several hours later, though, we found this:


I particularly love the foot on the gate. Babies are so silly.

3 Comments:

  • That is simply hilarious. I am waiting for the day that M realizes she is indeed tired, and lies down all on her own. If it's on the floor with her foot on the gate, that's fine with me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 PM  

  • Ok, this is the sweetest thing ever! I love how crashed out he is. He is getting sooooo big!!!
    XOXO,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 AM  

  • I think there's a few pictures scattered throughout my blog of DD sleeping, with a random arm or foot or something stuck through the bars of her crib. And then there's the time when she skipped her nap entirely while at a playdate and crashed on my knees. lol

    By Blogger Andrea, at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home