New Mama Musings

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Family Resemblance

This is a photograph of my husband when he was two-and-a-half years old:


This is my K4 school photo (who cut those bangs?):


Here's a recent one of Henry:


Here's my husband as a three-and-a-half year old (inexplicably sporting the same shirt and 'do):


And me as a toddler:


Here's another recent one of Henry:


Now with Henry's photos between ours for comparison:




































If there was ever any suspicion of a mix-up at the infertility clinic, those fears can now be safely put to rest.

*I apologize if the photos are all off-kilter...it looks fine on Mozilla but I've been informed that on other browsers it's all messed up. I will try to fix it later when I'm off duty!

5 Comments:

  • wow! That's great! how fun to see.

    I'd love to do that with my kids, but unfortunately DH was the third kid in three years and there are no baby or toddler pics of him--none until his school pics start, I think ;)

    But I've done that with T. and my brother before.

    By Blogger bfmomma, at 9:42 AM  

  • My goodness, he looks EXACTLY like your husband in that first BW photo. I can't believe it! I don't think my girl has that type of strong resembelence to either of us.
    How cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 PM  

  • He is definitely his daddy's boy ... no doubt about it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:17 PM  

  • Yeah, Henry definitely looks a lot like my husband as a kid. But he *did* inherit my baby-fine hair, fuller face and one dimple (though mine is on the left and his is on the right!).

    By Blogger True Mama, at 9:24 PM  

  • I look like my mom (I'm her firstborn.) Both my sisters' firstborn kids look just like them (both boys). So I imagined that my firstborn would look like me, but nope... she is he spitting image of my hubby. It's strange to have a baby who doesn't look a thing like me, even stranger that it's a same-gender baby who only matches me in the nose.

    By Blogger Andrea, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home