New Mama Musings

Sunday, July 08, 2007

My Beautiful Boy


I honestly get overwhelmed sometimes when I think about Henry. I remember when I first found out we were having a boy and I expressed my minor disppointment on one of the message boards I frequent. The response was what I knew intellectually: that after I had my son I wouldn't want things any other way. One woman said that her son was her little buddy, following her everywhere.

I now know this in my heart as well as in my head. And Henry is my buddy. The bond we have is something I've never experienced before, and it's so precious to me. I'm pretty much Henry's world, and I take that responsibility very seriously. But then, he's my world too.

3 Comments:

  • Such a sweet, sweet photo!

    And a lovely sentiment, as well :-)

    By Blogger Jennie, at 10:45 PM  

  • LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! Is this the long exposure you mentioned?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 PM  

  • Yep, that's my attempt at actually using my new camera. Thanks. :)

    By Blogger True Mama, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home