New Mama Musings

Monday, September 18, 2006

Music Appreciation


Last night Henry had a very bad time of it. He'd had a fever for over 24 hours and I suspect he has a molar coming in, because he was practically inconsolable.

At one point I was sitting up in bed rocking him, and the only way I could get him to stop crying was to sing to him. When I finished my rendition of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" he lifted his head off my shoulder, put his little hands together, and clapped.

Oh, my boy.

2 Comments:

  • Poor guy ... I hope his teeth are feeling better soon. You must have one heck of a voice ;)!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:45 PM  

  • awww... almost makes it worth being up in the middle of the night, doesn't it?

    Hope I'll see you at playgroup today. :)

    By Blogger bfmomma, at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home