New Mama Musings

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Eight Things About Me

I've been tagged by Caitlin to post "Eight Things About Me." Here they are.
  1. My favorite movie is It's a Wonderful Life.
  2. I was carjacked at gunpoint when I was twenty-one.
  3. My second toe is longer than my big toe on both feet.
  4. I have been to Germany (twice), Amsterdam, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Italy.
  5. In 1993 I attended in the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
  6. I used to play guitar and sing and have written several songs.
  7. If I were a boy I would have been named David.
  8. I dropped out of Girl Scouts after the first meeting.
I tag Gearhead Mama, bfmomma and Mere Mortal Mama.

2 Comments:

  • Oh boy...OK, lemme think and I"ll let you know when I post!
    XOXO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 AM  

  • "I was carjacked at gunpoint when I was twenty-one."

    Eeek! Sorry to hear that. That puts us in the same club. :(

    By Blogger Caitlin, at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home