New Mama Musings

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Little Park

Henry and I went to the "little park" again today. I try to get us there after lunch every day, even though my inclination is to stay in our nice temperature-controlled house until next summer rolls around.

Henry really loves running through the park in search of woodchips, though, so it seems cruel to deny him. Here are a few photos I took today:


See? I wasn't kidding about the woodchips.


Here he is, running around. With a stick. Yeah, I'm a bad (or is it good?) mama.


Look...woodchips!


Woodchip fetish momentarily assuaged, we head for home.

3 Comments:

  • Awww.... Look at those cold-weather-chilled-rosy-cheeks! :) Good mamas let you play with sticks--at least until there's another kid doing the same :)

    By Blogger bfmomma, at 7:15 AM  

  • What is it with the woodchips?? M is obsessed with them too. He is such a cutie. Any news on the house hunt?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:25 PM  

  • Kiernen always finds a stick to carry as he runs around outside. He brings them in, too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home