New Mama Musings

Monday, September 17, 2007

"H" is for Holy Crap!

Yesterday Henry drew the letter H.

I don't have a photo of it because he did it on his Magna Doodle and he erased it right away.

But I was writing out the names of family members for him and then he took the drawing pad and started to draw a line. I said, "What are you making, Henry?" and he said, "H."

Sure enough, he drew a second line parallel to the first and then another line intersecting them.

He's just over twenty-five months old. Is this normal?

2 Comments:

  • Well it seems pretty amazing to me!

    Does a 25 month old dropping their nap qualify them as a genius? Because my kid would be right up there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 PM  

  • No! Holy crap is right!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home