New Mama Musings

Monday, September 17, 2007

"H" is for Holy Crap! Part Two

Tonight after dinner Henry picked up the Magna Doodle and started shrieking, "Make H!" He was getting really frustrated so I sat on the floor and drew an "H" for him, telling him to make two lines next to each other and one crossing between them.

I guess he just needed a refresher (we haven't drawn any letters all day), because he immediately proceeded to draw this:


I'm afraid my son has inherited my perfectionist tendencies, though, because he said, "NO! Doan yike dis. 'Rase it!" I had to take this picture under protest.

Because, you know, it would be really embarrassing for him if I trot the photo out during his Nobel Prize acceptance speech in thirty years. My God, those lines aren't even perfectly straight!

2 Comments:

  • Heh, heh, heh. Wait until his future girlfriend sees this. She'll drop him like a hot potato!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 PM  

  • Ahh, that's adorable!

    By Blogger Caitlin, at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home