New Mama Musings

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Two is the Nuttiest Age


Henry and I hung out at home all day today and for some reason he was even funnier than normal. Well, I thought he was pretty amusing anyway. I can't really decide that for you. Make up your own mind:

  • He found a long blondish hair (mine) while we were playing in the living room, held it stretched between the thumbs and forefingers of both hands, walked over to me and solemnly placed it on my head.
  • Later we were in the bedroom where I was sorting out his cold-weather clothes. He was bouncing on the bed a little too close to the edge for my comfort, so I told him to please back up a little bit. He said, "BEEP BEEP BEEP" and moved backwards.
  • His sister Madeleine brought over a Barbie cell phone (I know, I was thrilled) and he held it up to my back, saying, "Call Mommy's back." Okay, cute. Then he moved it down and said, "Call Mommy's 'gina."
See what I mean?

2 Comments:

  • So so funny. All 3 items. Thank you for providing such a feel-good laugh =o).

    By Blogger Riimus Fungus, at 5:07 AM  

  • Very funny, and man is he CUTE. Love the picture ... I see you're workin' the depth of field!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home