New Mama Musings

Monday, May 23, 2005

Where's the Reverence?

While my husband is out of the country I thought I'd share with you the idea he has for a maternity shirt. Keep in mind that my stomach has grown to shelf-like proportions.

Are you ready?

He wants to sew a coaster onto the front of a shirt.

He came up with this brilliant idea while we were visiting friends and he was looking for somewhere to set down his beer.

I'm busy growing a human being and he gets tired holding onto a bottle. Sheesh.

3 Comments:

  • At least he didn't want to sew a popcorn bowl onto it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 PM  

  • You crack me up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 AM  

  • rofl. I'd be more apt to do the popcorn bowl myself. When I was reclining eating a bowlful of snack mix, Little Miss would kick it so hard that it was nearly dumped over. :P

    By Blogger Andrea, at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home